Father’s Day is a day just for dad, where you show him how much you love him by showering him with awesome gifts. And that doesn’t mean another tie! Check out some of my favorite eco & healthy gifts for the dad in your list this year!
- The Cooking Dad – Green Cooking Pots, Green Pan or an IGrill
- The Fit Dad – Garmin’s Forerunner 310XT, Custom Nutrition Bars or The Perfect Push-up Bars
- The Business Dad – Rugged computer bag, Handheld Zisor shredder or keep him organized with Neat Receipts
- The Sports Dad – Personalized golf balls, Eco balls for football/basketball/soccer or charge his ipod or phone will riding his bike with Roller gen
- The New Dad – The Toddler Manual, Solar powered video camera or new dad love coupons
- The Outdoor Dad – Solar camping oven, Outdoor survival Kit or natural insect repellent kit
- The Traveling Dad – Charging Valet, Recycled Messenger Bag orPolar Fleece blanket
- The Chill Dad – An eco-hammock by Gaiam, Towel heater or eco flip flops
- The Hipster Dad – Stone drink chillers, Bike Chain Bowl or a Twin Lens Reflex Camera
- The Eco Dad – A rechargeable LED Lantern, The Belkin Conserve Socket or an awesome composter
No matter what you give him this year, make sure that your love and appreciation are at the top of the gift list!