Cooking can be overrated! Not only does it take up your precious time, it can also drain your food of important nutrients and vitamins. Although I wouldn’t recommend giving up cooking, I would suggest making a raw meal every once in a while. Not sure where to start? Here are 12 raw vegan recipes to get you started! Please note that for some recipes that include beans you may need to employ raw cooking techniques to prepare the beans.
Raw Vegan Recipes
- Raw Juice Fruit-Veg Zinger Recipe from Vegan Cooking
- Salad in a Jar from Bless This Mess
- Vegetarian Black Eyed Pea Salad from Mama Likes to Cook
- Colorful Raw Quinoa Salad from Health Matters. Life Matters.
- Vegan Tomato Salad with Cucumber, Avocado, Cilantro, and Lime from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Raw Strawberry Chocolate Dessert Pizza from Oh My Veggies
- Cucumber Mint Salad from Mama Likes to Cook
- Raw Tomato Carrot Soup from Vegan Cooking
- Raw Corn and Black Bean Salad with Avocado from Fat Free Vegan
- Vegan Cobb Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette from Around My Family Table
- Minty Raw Pea and Spinach Soup from Fat Free Vegan
- Vegan “Tuna” Salad from Oh My Veggies
(use agave instead of honey in the dressing)