Moms make the world go ’round from kissing boo boos to being a shoulder to cry on when our heart breaks ; ) Mother’s day is that Sunday that comes once every year where we show her how much we love her, feed her and shower her with gifts. What better way to express our love then fixing her a healthy feast and gifting her with things that will help her live a healthier and greener life? We want mom around for many Motehr’s Days to come so here is a Mother’s day menu fit for a queen and a list of gift ideas that will help set her on a path to wellness!
- Organic Bouquet – Send her sustainable flowers & plants
- Green Cooking Pots – Toss out those pots mom has been cooking with since you were in diapers and get her some eco-conscious and stylish enameled cast-iron pots and pans.
- Gobble Green Vegan Home Delivery – Save your mom some time in the kitchen without sacrificing taste and nutrition. Order up a yummy vegan meal with via Gobble Green’s delivery service, nationwide.
- Xan Confections -Mom will love the gift of delicious, rich, raw, vegan chocolate ; )
- Olsenhaus Shoes – Sexy, stylish, eco, vegan shoes. Nuf said.
- Ro & Co Bags – Get your mom the hottest vegan bag around. Clutch, hobo, whatever, she will love you for it!
- Nimli – Shop for clothes, bags and more for mom – a green, organic and conscious online store!
- Tallulah Jane Perfume -What goes great with new clothes, jewelry, bags and shoes? All natural perfume!
- PeaceLoveEarth Jewelry – A division of Annatarian eco-couture, PLE jewelry is eco, vegan and spiritual. The gift of a wish bracelet or a necklace will go over quite well after mom’s afternoon feast ; )
- Sevi – EcoVegan body care and cosmetics – mom will be over the moon with these treats!
- Zhena’s Gypsy tea – Help mom wind down and kick her feet up with some delicious, eco tea.
- Healthy Voyager Tours – Hike the Inca Trail with mom the healthy way with Healthy Voyager Tours. it will be the experience of a lifetime!
Mom, thanks for everything you did and continue to do! Happy Mother’s Day!! xoxo
Add a comment