Are you tired after a long day of work? When you get home, the last thing you want to do is slave over the stove for hours, just to make a single meal. If this sounds like you, you’re in luck. We’ve come up with some delicious vegan dinner ideas that take only 30 minutes to cook!
30 Minute Vegan Dinners
1. Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers ~ Emily Bites
2. Julienned Zucchini Vegan Mexican Bowl with Black Beans, Avocado, Tomato, Poblano, and Lime ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
3. Simple Scrambled Tofu and Kale with Sweet Potato Fries ~ FatFree Vegan Kitchen
4. Heat-free Lentil and Walnut Tacos ~ Oh My Veggies
5. Hearty One-Pot Meal Miso Soup ~ FatFree Vegan Kitchen
6. Vegan Fettuccini Alfredo ~ Virtually Vegan Mama
7. Black Bean and Spinach Quinoa Burgers ~ Health Matters. Life Matters.
8. Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry ~ Mama Likes to Cook http://mamalikestocook.com/vegetarian-tofu-stir-fry/
9. Thai Peanut Empowered Noodle Bowl ~ Oh My Veggies
10. Spicy Apple-Walnut Salad with Fat-Free Balsamic-Raisin Dressing ~ FatFree Vegan Kitchen
11. Kung Pao Veggies ~ Oh My Veggies http://ohmyveggies.com/kung-pao-veggies/
12. Kale and Corn Fried Rice Recipe ~ Thrifty Recipes
Add a comment