I have loved this healthy banana ice cream since the very first time I saw it. made with just one ingredient – bananas – it is healthy, satisfying, and can be jazzed up in a million ways. Today I wanted to share one of my favorite ways to enjoy banana ice cream, with chocolate and peanut butter naturally. It is a traditional and delicious combination and will satisfy even the most intense sweet tooth. Also since this is just bananas and peanut butter, it is perfectly acceptable to eat this for breakfast.
Vegan Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- 4 bananas
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. Dark Chocolate cocoa powder, regular also works
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter, or more to your liking
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- Cut bananas into slices and freeze for 1.5 hours.
- Add to a food processor with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder. A blender also works.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Stir in any other ingredients you want – nuts, jams, toasted coconut, etc.
Add a comment