Are you feeling tired all the time? Having frequent headaches? Overweight? Just have no energy? Maybe you are catching colds all the time, or have a lot of aches and pains you didn’t have before. Or skin rashes. All of these symptoms could very likely be signs from your body that you have toxins (poisons) you need to get rid of. One good way to do this is with a vegan flush.
We know now that all parts of the body are related and all systems are connected. Illness caused by toxins can be systemic. The symptoms can break out in many places. In fact, not just your body but your mind and emotions can be affected, too. Sounds pretty serious, doesn’t it? It can be. Luckily, we know enough about health and nutrition now to have some safe, gentle solutions. Here are some steps to take to feel better.
- Commit to your good health. Make a decision that you are worth it. Put your health first for two weeks. During this time you’ll get to know a little about organic food and health stores, start to exercise, do a little deep breathing, and most important do a vegan cleanse. If you really take these steps seriously, you’ll likely see a difference.
- Each morning when you wake up, take five minutes to plan your day. Breathe deeply in, hold it, breathe out. Do that several times. This does a lot to clear toxins from your lungs and to relax you. Stretch your arms and legs. Plan what you’ll eat for the day. Commit that for today you’ll do your best to follow the cleanse.
- Choose a way you’d like to get some exercise in each day – 15 minutes is a good start. Take a walk, find a fitness show on TV. Choose some songs you like and dance around the house. Just move! Even people who don’t like to exercise in any way admit that they feel much better when they do. Most of all, it helps get rid of those toxins. Moving on the outside keeps things moving on the inside.
- Take a good multivitamin/mineral supplement each day. It shouldn’t contain any artificial colorings, preservatives, sugar, or starch.
- Eat vegan. This is the key to eliminating toxins from your body and to assuring they won’t return. In its simplest terms, eating vegan means eating fruits, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates. It includes eliminating meat, chicken, fish, dairy products and refined carbohydrates and sugar from your diet. Animal products can be hard to digest. Undigested meat is thought to be a major cause of toxins which build up and enter various parts of the body. This can result in all of the symptoms mentioned above.
A good way to learn about eating vegan is to start shopping in the organic section of your produce department. Try some fruits and vegetables you haven’t tried before. If you go to a health food store, you’ll see a lot more variety. You can get great nutrition when you’re doing a vegan cleanse. If you have any questions, ask the salespeople. For the most part, they’ll be glad to help you.
The processed, low-nutrient food we eat is making us sick and killing us from heart disease, cancers, and other illnesses. Experts suggest the 50% of our diet should be living (fruits and vegetables). It’s within your power to turn this around with what you eat. Choose good health!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends 🙂
[fbshare type=”button”] [twitter style=”horizontal” source=”vegancooking” float=”left”]
[fblike style=”standard” showfaces=”true” width=”450″ verb=”like” font=”arial”]